Jessica's Hizzouzse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What up?!

2 posters

Go down

What up?! Empty What up?!

Post  Juice Master Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:06 pm

Yo, I thought I'd bring some juice to the Hizzouzse. LOL

Anyway, what's up?

I'm finally home for the day. I had a crazy Statistics test. Ugh! I'm just excited to watch How I Met Your Mother tonight...at least I hope it's new.
Juice Master
Juice Master

Back to top Go down

What up?! Empty Re: What up?!

Post  Juice Sidekick Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:08 pm

Juice to the hizzouse. lol! That icons cracks me up. Anyways, I definitely think this is a perfect way to communicate without technically communicating.

I have nothing to watch tonight which makes me sad, but House is on tomorrow! Very Happy
Juice Sidekick
Juice Sidekick
Admin

https://jhouse.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Master Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:12 am

First off, LOVE your name. haha Dude, one day we need to have Boy Meets World tribute celebration and party like Plays With Squirrels.

Back to the convo, yo:
You're the sitcom girl...you need to watch How I Met Your Mother! Very Happy We should add it to the list for sure.

I haven't gotten to watch my Monday stuff yet as I was at the mall doing some last minute shopping for my parents who are leaving tomorrow morning. Then I came home to my nagging mother because I said I would cut and style her hair...and that's pretty much what I've been doing since I came home.

I might watch some TV or post to mellow me out some before I begin a paper due Wednesday.
Juice Master
Juice Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Sidekick Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:05 pm

I love your name too! I definitely think that Plays With Squirrels and Quit Pumping Me were the two things I laughed at most when watching Boy Meets World with you over the summer. Which reminds me we really need to finish Sabrina!! ...someday. LOL.

Tomorrow is my last day before break. Of course that means we're having all these tests and everything. Everyone is going to be so anxious and squirmy during the classes tomorrow.

Oh my God! Look! It's Hyde! afro

Jessica
Juice Sidekick
Juice Sidekick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Master Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:41 am

I tried to be Plays_With_Squirrels on Xanga, but it was already taken!!! I had to settle for Plays_With_1Squirrel, lol. I think it shows that I am a squirrel monogamist unlike your buddy, Eric. lol!

afro <-- That is totally Hyde. It made me lol by the way. We should name the others, too.

geek <-- Jim? The hair looks a bit floppy.

We do need to watch Sabrina and finish it so we can move on! We have a list with about a zillion shows.

Good luck on the tests and all. I know how you feel. study (These smilies are pretty interesting, lol)
Juice Master
Juice Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Sidekick Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:05 am

That so can be Jim.

I think this one should be me. queen Ha ha.

These smilies are quite interesting.

Thanks for the good luck!! I know I did well on one test for sure because we got them back already, and I think I did good on the other one too. Now I can worry about term papers. Yay. bom
Juice Sidekick
Juice Sidekick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Master Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:11 pm

Hey queen

Congratulations on your tests! I'm not surprised since you always rock your exams, but still: cheers

Sorry I got busy. I had a paper due Wednesday and then it was Thanksgiving. We had a second Thanksgiving Saturday, too. Exciting.

So what's up? I see you added new threads! Awesome! Very Happy

We need to meet up on AIM soon. It's been way too long.
Juice Master
Juice Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Sidekick Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:21 pm

Aw thanks. I'm actually studying for a chem test right now. It sork of sucks. Ha ha.

We do need to chat. Everytime we have a chat it's like a big party. Always fun.

Well... The Office starts in thirty minutes. So I think I should get a shower and watch that. Oh wait. There aren't any new episodes. So... eh, I'll watch it anyways.

Don't you love my Mary Poppins icon? I've been dying to watch that movie lately. It's my favorite Disney movie ever. When I was 12, I watched it every day over the summer. Slightly because I was really obsessed with Julie Andrews at the time, but that's besides the point. Oh dear, my geekness is showing. Ha ha.

Wow way for me to get sidetracked there. Hopefully we'll talk tomorrow!
Juice Sidekick
Juice Sidekick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum